Thursday, December 10, 2009

Love and other Angry Catastrophes

Okay.. I won't lie to you.

The image below? I Photoshopped it. There was no holy matriomony between Katy Perry and Angry Puppet. Sometimes Angry Puppet likes to use Photoshop to construct fantasy lives for himself.

I wonder, sometimes, whether My Katy will ever come to her senses and leave Russell Brand (or as I like to call him, Russell Bland. Take that, Russell!). I do suspect Katy doesn't know what's good for her; one need only take a look at her dubious sartorial choices to understand this. There might be a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock, is what I'm saying.

So, I have prepared myself for heartbreak. It doesn't matter anyway, really. My first volume of poetry is just about near completion, and once it gets published, Angry Puppet is going to be up to his neck in pussy. I will be wading through pussy for months. Pussy as far as the eye can see.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go alphabetise my paperclip collection. Over & out.

No comments:

Post a Comment